The Evidence Review and Intellectual Development Unit reviews and determines dispositions, categories, and classifications selected to identify The Experiencer Support Association’s annual public reports.
This unit also reviews all evidence submitted and collected to ensure continuity, authenticity, and accuracy before releasing it to the public.
This unit is also responsible for the organization of TESA’s training events as part of Interstellar: Academy of Ufology and Paranormal Studies.
- CEO of Black Light Investigative and Surveillance Services
- Active Private Investigator and Security Guard
- Former National Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada
- Former Director of Training for MUFON National
- Active since 2005
- Former Director of Investigations – MUFON Los Angeles (13 Years)
- BA in Anthropology
- BS in Psychology
- Active since 1982
- General Operations Manager for Black Light Investigative and Surveillance Services
- Private Investigator
- CEO of Skytrek UAV Aerial Media
- RPAS Operator