This unit reviews and determines dispositions, categories and classifications selected to identify TESA’s annual public reports. This unit also reviews all evidence submitted and collected to ensure continuity, authenticity, and accuracy before releasing it to the public.
This unit is also responsible for the organizinzation of TESA’s training events as part of Interstellar: Academy of Ufology and Paranormal Studies.
- CEO of Black Light Investigative and Surveillance Services
- Active Private Investigator and Security Guard
- Former National Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada
- Former Director of Training for MUFON National
- Active since 2005
- Retired Law Enforcement Officer
- CEO of The Searcher Group
- CEO of The Canadian Institute of Parasychology
- Active since 1979
- CEO of SkyTrek UAV Aerial Media
- Advanced RPAS Pilot
- Restricted and Aeronautical Qualification
- Systems Technologist
- Active since 2001